<a href="event: not working on iPad ?

• It would seem that the <a href="event is not working on the ipad. I found another reference in the forum, but no solution was delivered.

My objective is to be able to link to a scene from within the textfield using the very familiar html anchor and standard blue link text, but alas, safari states "cannot open the page because the address is invalid"

Code
    <action name="box6">
    					loadscene(scene_Benjasiri_Park_2, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));
    					plugin[panoBox].selectitem(Benjasiri Park);									
            </action>  
    <data name="text_benjasiri">
    <a href="event:set(view.fovmin,10);  _window_hide(win1);  looktohotspot(benjasiri, 10, smooth(100,50,50));  box6(); ">View Park</a>
    </data>
  • I had the same problem, so I updated now to the latest version, but still without success. Inside the data field my link is as follows:

Code
    <a href="event:loadscene(scene_rooms-1810, NULL, MERGE);set(plugin[txt_infopane].html,data:txt_room1810);">
    			   	Room 1810
    			</a><br/>

Is event:loadscene not supported?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mstoss (27. Juli 2012 um 10:42)

• Hello Klaus,

thank you for answering and sorry for not replying as soon as I saw your info. When I learned, that the code SHOULD work, I suspected some weird coding as the reason. Anyway, I was more busy with figuring out, how to deal with text and sizes more than with the link. Today I checked this issue again and it is as easy as this:

Code
             	<a href="event:menu_level-2(scene_business-center,txt_business);">
    			   	Business Center
    			</a><br/>										
    		   </font></p>
    		   <p><font face="arial">
    			<a href="event:set(html,data:txt_lev1);">
    			   	&lt;&lt; back
    			</a><br/>

The first link did work, the latter not, because no plugin-name was provided for the html parameter... *cry*

Anyway, thank you very much *smile*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!