Personal tour the hypnotist

• Hi,just uploaded my own personal tour,yes thats me LOL.

A couple of things that I want to tweak

1)The hotspot shows a name tag only for 1 secound,I would like to have it stay live on mouse over.

2) I would like to blend the hot spot not just jump to the next pano.

3) I would also like to start the little planets from the original start in little planets.

4) the black screen on loading the pano,any suggestions on replacing it or to showing a preload plugin.

Thanks

• 1. check the attributes on your textstyles. some of the examples used here have a 'showtime' make sure that is not set. in your case it does not even seem like 1 sec. i am wondering if your moving hotspot causes the onhover to break as it rotates. add the showtext code to something not moving see if it stays.

OLD: <textstyle name="default" font="Times" fontsize="12" bold="true" italic="false"
    textcolor="0" background="true" backgroundcolor="16777215" border="true" bordercolor="0"
    alpha="1" blendmode="normal" effect=""
    origin="cursor" edge="bottom" textalign="none" xoffset="0" yoffset="-3" showtime="0.1" noclip="true"
    />

NEW: <textstyle name="default" font="Times" fontsize="12" bold="true" italic="false"
    textcolor="0" background="true" backgroundcolor="16777215" border="true" bordercolor="0"
    alpha="1" blendmode="normal" effect=""
    origin="cursor" edge="bottom" textalign="none" xoffset="0" yoffset="-3"noclip="true"
    />

2. - this is how i load a new pano it will look at the hotspot, zoom in some then blend the new pano over a 2 sec time interval ... onclick="looktohotspot(enter,14,smooth(150,25,100));loadpano(lobby.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(2));" here is your new code:

<hotspot name="hs0"
    url="plugins/hsbtn_new.swf"
    keep="false"
    ath="92.2616264187245" atv="-2.876651109390529"
    zoom="true" distorted="false"
    width="100" height="100"
    scale="1" scale9grid="" scalechildren="false" rotate="0"
    rx="0" ry="0" rz="0"
    edge="center" ox="" oy=""
    crop="" ondowncrop="" onovercrop=""
    visible="true" enabled="true" handcursor="true" capture="true" children="true"
    zorder="0"
    alpha="1.00" blendmode="normal" smoothing="true"
    refreshrate="auto"
    onloaded=""
    onover="showtext(Stage Show View)"
    onhover=""
    onout=""
    ondown=""
    onup=""
    onclick="looktohotspot(hs0,14,smooth(150,25,100));loadpano(alexduvall1.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(2));"

flying="0"
    />

3. please decode this one ;)

4. no idea why you have a black screen but you could make a nice big logo for your business and set it in the center. add preload="true" to it and it will be there at the start.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von VN2009 (19. August 2009 um 01:48)

• 1. re: showtext...

you have it as

Code

which only fires once and the showtext default time is like 0.1

you can set a custom style that has a longer showtime... but it will still fade away eventually. or you can change it to...

Code
    onhover="showtext(Stage Show View)"

the onHover will continually "fire" and will keep the showtext info viewable.

3. hmmm, yes, will need to better explain this one *wink*

• [quote='Graydon',index.php?page=Thread&postID=7022#post7022]1. re: showtext...

you have it as

Code

which only fires once and the showtext default time is like 0.1

you can set a custom style that has a longer showtime... but it will still fade away eventually. or you can change it to...

Code
    onhover="showtext(Stage Show View)"

the onHover will continually "fire" and will keep the showtext info viewable.

onover="showtext(Stage Show View)" WORKED *thumbsup*

• Add flying logo
    Added video
    fixed hotspots

The black screen at the start of the pano seems to take too long to load the pano,people may think its not workin,what do must of you use to fill the void

thanks guys and girls *thumbup*

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Tim2420 (23. August 2009 um 15:40)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!