HTML Page inside Pano Plugin.
for Flash and HTML5
by Nataliya Kovarskaya - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The HTML Page Plugin adds an interactive html page to the viewer.
- The plugin creates window inside your panorama/tour and opens in it the content of the external html page (the whole site).
- The html page may be displayed on the same server as your pano, or on the any other server
- The plugin allow to send different parameters from krpano viewer to html.
- The html window can be freely sized on the screen and adapted for your design.
- The plugin allow to add for the panorama all the power of internet page: different feedbacks, image galleries, slide-shows, multi-pages references, etc...
- If you have not advanced html knowledge, the plugin provides the easy-to-use ready makets.
- One codebase works the same on desktops and devices.
- The simple XML interface.
- The plugin price is €59.
- The archive includes the ready-to-use examples:
- the feedback with the restaurant reservations,
- the image gallery with slide-show,
- the flipping pages of the menu
Note - the "Extended Download" and "Backup CD" options in the Share-It order form is not needed but enabled by default! It can be removed by clicking the "Trash"-button!
(plugin and example included, 1,5Mb)
1. The plugin use js scripts. You must place the folder with the name js in the same directory as your main html file, which start the pano/tour.
2. You must include in the head of your html file the js scripts and the style sheet before the close teg </head>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="js/iframe.css" />
3. In your xml file you must include the xml-plugin.
<include url="plugins/modal_window.xml" keep="true"/>
4. To open/close the window on events "onclick" from the button or hotspot you must add the action:
- To order the dimension of the open window in px:
- a - the width of the window (for example 400, you cannot use the percentages)
- b - the height of the window (for example 300, you cannot use the percentages)
- To order the dimension of the open window in percentages:
Warning! The percentages works only in version 18 and higher.
The other parameters in both cases:
- a - the width of the window (for example 0.8, the digit must be in the interval from 0 to 1)
- b - the height of the window (for example 0.65, the digit must be in the interval from 0 to 1)
- Don't use both width and height 100%. In this case you can't close the window.
- c - the name and the adress of your html file. The absolute (http://www.site.com/show/mypage.html) and the relative paths (slideshow/page.html) are available.
- d - the title of the window It will appears in the color bar at the top of the window. If the parameter is missed, the color bar does not appear.
The color of the upper bar you can order in the iframe.css (..js/iframe.css) at the second string.
- The feedback with the restaurant reservations.
- The flipping pages of the restaurant menu.
two examples in one pano
Look from our server.
- The Image Gallery with the slideshow function.
- The example of the gallery from jQuery Library. You can find this one in the archive.
- You can add the name of the gallery as well as the name of each photo.